You have the right to use Excel"s Find and also Replace function to easily find specific text and also replace that with various other text. You deserve to use Excel"s Go come Special attribute to quickly select all cells through formulas, comments, conditional formatting, constants, data validation, etc.
You are watching: Which of the following is the path to the conditional formatting button
To easily find specific text, execute the complying with steps.
1. On the house tab, in the modifying group, click uncover & Select.
2. Click Find.
The "Find and also Replace" dialog crate appears.
3. Kind the message you desire to find. For example, type Ferrari.
4. Click "Find Next".
Excel selects the first occurrence.
5. Click "Find Next" to pick the 2nd occurrence.
6. To gain a perform of every the occurrences, click "Find All".
To easily find specific text and replace the with various other text, execute the adhering to steps.
1. ~ above the house tab, in the modifying group, click discover & Select.
2. Click Replace.
The "Find and also Replace" dialog box appears (with the change tab selected).
3. Form the message you desire to uncover (Veneno) and replace it through (Diablo).
4. Click "Find Next".
Excel selects the an initial occurrence. No replacement has been made yet.
5. Click "Replace" to make a single replacement.
Note: use "Replace All" to change all occurrences.
Go come Special
You have the right to use Excel"s walk To Special feature to quickly choose all cells through formulas, comments, conditional formatting, constants, data validation, etc. For example, to choose all cells with formulas, execute the adhering to steps.
1. Pick a single cell.
2. On the home tab, in the editing and enhancing group, click find & Select.
3. Click go To Special.
Note: Formulas, Comments, Conditional formatting, Constants and Data Validation room shortcuts. They can likewise be found under go To Special.
4. Pick Formulas and also click OK.
Note: you can search because that cells v formulas the return Numbers, Text, Logicals (TRUE and FALSE) and Errors. These inspect boxes room also easily accessible if you choose Constants.
Excel selects all cells through formulas.
See more: How Much Does A Bale Of Cotton Weigh ? How Much Was A Bale Of Cotton In 1860
General note: if you choose a solitary cell before you click Find, replace or walk To Special, Excel searches the entire worksheet. To find a selection of cells, an initial select a variety of cells.
1/6 Completed! Learn much more about recognize & picking > next Chapter: Templates
Learn more, it"s easy
Download Excel File
Follow Excel Easy
Become an Excel Pro
Find & select • © 2010-2021Excel is Awesome, we"ll show you: introduction • Basics • features • Data evaluation • VBA